Following international environment and quality standards, Manica is proud to be experts in ISO, SGS, UL, CUL, PSE, CE, ETL and cETL requirements and procedures to meet your products needs.
Manica Group acknowledges the environmental impact caused by its business operations and products, and strives to promote global environmental preservation and prevent pollution. All employees are aware of the global environmental protection activities, develop and maintain the environmental management system, and engage in continuous improvement activities through joint efforts. Manica Group clearly identifies and complies with legal requirements such as laws/regulations, regional ordinances and agreements to be observed, and other requirements accepted by the company. As a result of having identified the concerning environmental issues of our company, key priority has been given to the following activities:
- Control Parameter of emissions complying with the laws requirements
- Reduction of energy in factories through waste control by re-use and recycling
- Compliance with the laws and regulations in each country and user requirements for controlling hazardous chemical substances in products and materials
- Effective use of material resources by improving in-process yield rates
- The environmental management system documents and their usage will be communicated to all employees through educational programs
Manica Group’s environmental policy will be disclosed to the general public and management will periodically review these activities by setting objectives and targets.
ISO 9001 - Quality Management Certified
In addition to ISO 14001 certification, Manica follows the quality management system framework to establish, monitor, document, implement and improve performance in every aspect of its business and manufacturing scope. Improved efficiency and productivity, creating less waste and timely delivery are key beneficial advantages through certification. To benefit our organization, quality auditing will not only report non-conformances/corrective actions but also highlight areas of good practice and evidence of conformance to enhance company morale and continuous improvement.
Where Manica Group chooses to outsource any process that affects product conformity with requirements, Manica Group ensures control over such processes. The type and extent of control of such outsourced processes are identified within the quality management system. The foundation in quality management lies in our ability to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements. Key priority has been given to the following activities:
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by effective communication and review of customer requirements
- Provide our customers high quality products and services, on time delivery, and at a reasonable cost
- Effectively manage our products, processes, and services to provide superior customer satisfaction
- Promote the safety, awareness, and well-being of employees through training and education
For more information on ISO please visit: http://www.iso.org/
Manica complies with all SGS standards to ensure that our factories adhere to the highest global standards in maintaining its ISO certifications. Through SGS external audits we are proud to mention our strong commitment in monitoring corporate social responsibility, human rights, environment and quality.
For more information on SGS please visit: http://www.sgs.com/